Medical Grade Cannabis Oil Effectively Kills Cancer Cells, Stops Epilepsy In It’s Tracks.
Medical Grade Cannabis Oil Very Effectively Kills Cancer Cells, Stops Epilepsy In It’s Tracks.Those who oppose medical marijuana are likely unaware of or reject this. The science behind it is slowly getting out there. Even major media is noticing and reporting on documented cases, like CNN’s heart-warming account of how cannabis oil reduced an infant girls seizures from 300/week to just one mild one per week. A must watch:
Legalizing for recreational use is not the argument here. The economic potential for marijuana to dig our country out of debt, also not the argument here. People dying everyday is the argument today.
By extracting the active ingredients
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
as seen in the Rick Simpson documentaries, people once sent home to die by doctors who mean well, are living and now with medical marijuana in the news, are feeling more comfortable sharing their stories.
“If medical marijuana is real and it works so well, why are there not legitimate medical studies or case studies about it?”
There are in fact hundreds of credible studies and thousands of case studies that suggest cannabis oil can effectively and safely kill cancer cells.
Here’s 52 of them now:
Cannabis Oil For Brain Cancer
1. A study published in the British Journal of Cancer, conducted by the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in Madrid, this study determined that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth. They were responsible for the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid antitumoral action. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and was achieved with zero psychoactive effects. THC was found to decrease tumour cells in two out of the nine patients.
2. A study published in The Journal of Neuroscience examined the biochemical events in both acute neuronal damage and in slowly progressive, neurodegenerative diseases. They conducted a magnetic resonance imaging study that looked at THC (the main active compound in marijuana) and found that it reduced neuronal injury in rats. The results of this study provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration.
3. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics already acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non psychoactive cannabinoid compound) on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells. Glioma is the word used to describe brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.
4. A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics outlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiforme.
Here’s seven more:
Cannabis Oil For Mouth and Throat Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Breast Cancer
1.) A study published in the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by the California Pacific Medical Centre determined that cannabidiol (CBD) inhibits human breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion. They also demonstrated that CBD significantly reduces tumour mass.
2.) A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics determined that THC as well as cannabidiol dramatically reduced breast cancer cell growth. They confirmed the potency and effectiveness of these compounds.
3.) A study published in the Journal Molecular Cancer showed that THC reduced tumour growth and tumour numbers. They determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell proliferation, induce cancer cell apoptosis and impair tumour angiogenesis (all good things). This study provides strong evidence for the use of cannabinoid based therapies for the management of breast cancer.
4.) A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) determined that cannabinoids inhibit human breast cancer cell proliferation.
Here’s six more:
Cannabis Oil For Lung Cancer
1.) A study published in the journal Oncogene, by Harvard Medical Schools Experimental Medicine Department determined that THC inhibits epithelial growth factor induced lung cancer cell migration and more. They go on to state that THC should be explored as novel therapeutic molecules in controlling the growth and metastasis of certain lung cancers.
2.) A study published by the US National Library of Medicine by the Institute of Toxicology and Pharmacology, from the Department of General Surgery in Germany determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell invasion. Effects were confirmed in primary tumour cells from a lung cancer patient. Overall, data indicated that cannabinoids decrease cancer cell invasiveness.
3.) A study published by the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by Harvard Medical School investigated the role of cannabinoid receptors in lung cancer cells. They determined its effectiveness and suggested that it should be used for treatment against lung cancer cells.
Here’s three more:
Cannabis Oil For Uterine, Testicular, and Pancreatic Cancers
1.) A study published in The American Journal of Cancer determined that cannabinoid receptors are expressed in human pancreatic tumor cell lines and tumour biopsies at much higher levels than in normal pancreatic tissue. Results showed that cannabinoid administration induced apoptosis. They also reduced the growth of tumour cells, and inhibited the spreading of pancreatic tumour cells.
Here’s two more:
Cannabis Oil For Prostate Cancer
1.) A study published in the US National Library of Medicine illustrates a decrease in prostatic cancer cells by acting through cannabinoid receptors.
2.) A study published in the US National Library of Medicine outlined multiple studies proving the effectiveness of cannabis on prostate cancer.
3.) Another study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that clinical testing of CBD against prostate carcinoma is a must. That cannabinoid receptor activation induces prostate carcinoma cell apoptosis. They determined that cannabidiol significantly inhibited cell viability.
Here’s four more:
Cannabis Oil For Colorectal Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Ovarian Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Blood Cancer
1.) A study published in the journal Molecular Pharmacology recently showed that cannabinoids induce growth inhibition and apoptosis in matle cell lymphoma. The study was supported by grants from the Swedish Cancer Society, The Swedish Research Council and the Cancer Society in Stockholm.
2.) A study published in the International Journal of Cancer also determined and illustrated that cannabinoids exert antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in various types of cancer and in mantle cell lymphoma.
3.) A study published in the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology by Virginia Commonwealth University determined that cannabinoids induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.
Here’s four more:
Cannabis Oil For Skin Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Liver Cancer
A study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that that THC reduces the viability of human HCC cell lines (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) and reduced the growth.
Cannabis Oil For Biliary Tract Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Bladder Cancer
Cannabis Oil For Cancer in General
“THC and CBD found in medical cannabis eliminates brain cancer while leaving healthy brain cells intact.”
A study by Complutense University of Madrid found the chemicals in cannabis promote the death of brain cancer cells by essentially helping them feed upon themselves in a process called autophagy. The research team discovered that cannabinoids such as THC had anticancer effects in mice with human brain cancer cells and in people with brain tumors. When mice with the human brain cancer cells received the THC, the tumor shrank. Using electron microscopes to analyze brain tissue taken both before and after a 26-to 30-day THC treatment regimen, the researchers found that THC eliminated cancer cells while leaving healthy cells intact. The patients did not have any toxic effects from the treatment; previous studies of THC for the treatment of cancer have also found the therapy to be well tolerated.
Here’s another one:
“Show me one person who has officially beaten cancer using only cannabis oil”
Again, there are thousands of case studies. And not just of it killing cancer, but also treating diabetes, seizures, schizophrenia, PTSD, dyslexia, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, and the list goes on and on.
Meet Kristina Marie. 24-year-old Kristina Marie was diagnosed with a brain tumor and given a death sentence by establishment doctors. She decided to reject chemotherapy and treat herself with Rick Simpson’s hemp oil instead. After three MRI’s her tumors have shrunk considerably.
Here’s a great story of a Doctor confirming cannabis oil alone killed inoperable brain cancer in an 8 month year old baby.
Watch their story here: